Monday, October 25, 2004

An invitation to debate

Dear Readers,

Please note the title and sub-heading for this blog. I am sure some have said "Yeah, right, pinko" after reading my many posts on hot-button social issues and my outspoken critique of the Bush Adminstration. I am all for reasonable GOPers and Democrats, and I just think Democrats have been more reasonable lately, especially compared to this president.

Also note that I added a "Friend" to the blogroll: The State of the Beehive. This is a conservative, one might even say libertarian, blog but actually quite rational and not a foaming at the mouth Freeper. And since he and I share a love, the state of Utah, I challenge him to a debate. On any issue, almost any time (I have class and homework and other obligations), online. Beehive (Charlie?), you can post a comment here, or you can post on your own blog.

So far, I have taken up the challenge replying to his doubts about my position and reasoning on UT amendment 3 (the anti-gay marriage amendment). Please go to my comment on his blog for more details, I don't like cross-posts or long posts that bore readers.

Anywho, the gauntlet has been dropped, the proverbial glove has been slapped in your face, or in UFC terms "Let's get it on."

No comments: