Thursday, October 14, 2004

Quotes of the day

George Bush, after claiming victory in spite of every poll saying he lost, today said about his performance: "My spirits are high. I'm enthusiastic about my chances"

Whatever he's taking, we should make it illegal.

Now for something completely different, via Craigslist:

"Any of you Republicans want to fight. Street brawl, bodies only, no weapons.

I will not be merciful. I'm sick of this tough guy shit. Let's see what you got.

I'll be waiting in the CVS parking lot across from the Fitness First gym on Wisconsin Ave. in Bethesda. I'll be wearing a blue sweat shirt, with black gloves.

TONIGHT, [posted 2004-10-13, 12:39PM EDT] between 8 and 9pm. One on one only, but you can form a line.

this is in or around No joke
it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

No comments: