Friday, April 30, 2004

Abstinence makes the Heart grow fonder

I do apologize with my lack of postings this week, my boss and I are trying to close a $22.5 Billion deal so to speak.

Things are looking pretty good for our clients and what we wanted. I would like to say it is all my doing but I think it is another sign that the economy is picking up, at least here.

Which means that if he wants to win, Kerry can't rest on Bush's failures, he has to talk explicitly what he will do differently beyond a line by line program list, ala Gore. Talk about your vision for America. Clark had one, Dean had one, Clinton had one, Bush believe it or not, has one.

I hate to sound like a broken record but Kerry needs to stop talking about Vietnam and how bad Bush is, and starting talking about what will happen after January 20, 2005 if he were to win.

Oh and if you are wondering about the title, there was a big march on Sunday entitled "The March for Women's Lives" which was a linking of arms of liberal and/or feminist organizations (1M+ purportedly). Meanwhile, pro-lifer and "abstinence-only" education supporter/Bush-lackey Karen Hughes indirectly compared these pro-choice warriors to Al-Qaida. That's why.

No comments: