Thursday, December 16, 2004

Blog des Tages: Anonymous Law Professor

This means Blog of the Day:Anonymous Law Professor. I just find Deutsch a more effecient way of writing things some times, sorry.

Anyway this is a great blog. I wonder who this professor is and if mine really feels this way about us. Sample post:

My first-year students take my exam in the next few days. I don't want to say exactly when, but I promised them that if they e-mailed me by this evening, I'd answer their questions by mid-morning tomorrow.

Unfortunately for them, my tri-weekly professorial poker game got a little rowdy and I had too much to drink. There are now 28 e-mails in my law school in-box. I can't answer just a few and be fair to all, and well, I'm not going to answer them all. Anyway, by not responding, it'll teach them to figure out earlier in the term which concepts they don't understand.

So as I click delete, delete, delete, I can only help but think of those pretty von Trapps singing, So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, good bye...

Oh wait, I'll answer just this one; she's cute.


Funny, yet worrisome.

No comments: