Thursday, August 03, 2006

Quote of the Day

Courtesy of Media Matters

RIVERA: You know, Comedy Central is now a big hit, Stewart and the Colbert guy.

O'REILLY: Yeah, they do OK. They do OK.

RIVERA: They make a living putting on video of old ladies slipping on ice and people laughing. That's their life. That's their life. They exist in a small little place where they count for nothing. The history will be made by those who have affirmative thoughts, who make, you know, innovative suggestions in life and are inclusive.


Yet another reason I can't wait to watch the Colbert Report and The Daily Show with Jon Stewart tonight. That's right I like the Colbert Report now. Oh and I will be adding Jack Carter on to my totally dead ActBlue page. Those latest polls, reading about the candidate and their strategy make me think that if this really is a tidal wave election, the son of the former president could be a Senator in January.

No comments: