Sunday, July 22, 2007

my accidental dinner with Lohra Miller

Somehow last night, I ended up eating dinner with my boss SLCo. DA Lohra Miller and her husband. I didn't win an office contest or anything. I just happened to go to that new Japanese restaurant near Costco.

The do the hot table show chef that slices and dices in front of you, and they seat you with as many people as necessary to fill up a table, so my wife and I ended up at the Miller's double date.

Good thing she didn't recognize me from the time she shook my hand or walked past my cube. I avoided her gaze or talking to her since I was wearing a t-shirt, shorts, tevas, and had a bad hair day and hadn't shaved in 3 days. Plus, I haven't been into work for a month because Tuesday and Wednesday is the Bar exam.

I am off to church to pray that I manage to pass. Have a great Sunday.

No comments: