Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Look Ma, no wires

This is my first wireless posting. They finally got it all working all over the law school (or at least in the IL reading room and the classrooms) last night and so now I am very happy to get online anywhere without having to get out another thing for my laptop. Plus, I feel fancy. In fact, I am in the middle of class right now, but I feel like I am on top of this case we are discussing.

In current events news, a retiring Republican Congressman said that in 20/20 hindsight he wouldn't have voted for the war. Doug Bereuter of Nebraska went on to say

The cost in casualties is already large and growing, and the immediate and long-term financial costs are incredible.<> Our country's reputation around the world has never been lower and our alliances are weakened. Now we are immersed in a dangerous, costly mess and there is no easy and quick way to end our responsibilities in Iraq without creating bigger future problems in the region and, in general, in the Muslim world.


I like GOPers better already.

No comments: